Signing up for benefits like food support and health insurance can be complicated. We have people called Benefit Outreach Specialists or Navigators who can take you step-by- step through the entire process and make sure all the paperwork is done correctly—making it easier for you.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)—If your food budget isn’t going far enough and you aren’t able to buy the food you or your family needs, let us help you enroll in SNAP—formerly known as Food Stamps or Food Support.
- MNsure—Health insurance is critical and MNsure is the place to enroll online for the best coverage options for you and your family. MNsure offers health insurance options that are often little or no cost, but signing up can be challenging. Our Navigators are able to guide you through the entire process.
It’s truly best to start with a Benefit Outreach Specialist
We are available over the phone and in-person to answer your questions, help you complete forms and ensure you get the best benefits available to you.
How to connect
You can contact us at:
- Karen Walter, at 218.726.1665 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Mehelich, at 218.726.1665 ext. 231 or email@example.com
- Caitlin Vander Wal, at 218.726.1665 ext. 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the image above to see a larger PDF of the MNsure and SNAP Outreach Flyer.