- Get a helmet, lock, water bottle and accessories
- Build community with fellow riders during monthly meetings and group rides
- Learn about transportation policy and planning that impacts you
- Make a difference in your life and community by riding a bike
BikePlus works to outfit your entire family. We have kids’ bikes available for the asking. Check back here in early spring (April and the beginning of May) for our 2018 giveaway dates and monthly meetings and group ride schedule.
To be eligible for our BikePlus program you must:
- Lack a driver’s license and/or car
- Need alternative transportation solutions to meet your need for employment or community involvement
- Be committed to attending BikePlus monthly meetings and group rides
- Be committed to participate in a few community events, as well as transportation policy or planning activities in support of the BikePlus program.
For more information, contact Jenny at 218-726-1665 ext. 220 or by email at transportation@
To see program flyers, please click on the images below to open larger PDF’s.