- Get a helmet, lock, water bottle and accessories
- Build community with fellow riders during monthly meetings and group rides
- Learn about transportation policy and planning that impacts you
- Make a difference in your life and community by riding a bike
BikePlus works to outfit your entire family. We have kids’ bikes available for the asking.
To be eligible for our BikePlus program you must:
- Lack a driver’s license and/or car
- Need alternative transportation solutions to meet your need for employment or community involvement
- Be committed to attending BikePlus monthly meetings and group rides
- Be committed to participate in a few community events, as well as transportation policy or planning activities in support of the BikePlus program.
For more information, contact Jenny at 218-726-1665 ext. 220 or by email at transportation@
To see program flyers, please click on the images below to open larger PDF’s.